Shaykh-e-Tareeqat Ameer-e-Ahl-e-Sunnat, founder of Dawat-e-Islami, Allama Maulana Abu Bilal Muhammad Ilyas Attar Qadri Ziyaee دَامَت بَرَکاتُہُمُ الْعَالِیَہ
- Students are the most valuable asset of a country and future leaders of the nation. If they are trained in accordance with Sharī’aĥ and Sunnaĥ, ٖ Divine fear and devotion to the Holy Prophet صلی الله تعالیٰ علیه وآله وسلم will prevail everywhere in society. ان شاء اللہ عزوجل
- “I must strive to reform myself and people of the entire world. عزوجل اللہ شاءان” Inculcate this Madani aim in the minds of each Madani child in a manner that they base their life on this Madani aim. By doing this, the Madani activities of your Dawat-e-Islami will increase steadily to a greater extent ان شاء اللہ عزوجل.
- If you really love your Dawat-e-Islami, put all your efforts into growing each Madani child into a serious and moral individual, who lives in fear of Almighty Allah عزوجل, becomes devotee of the Beloved Prophet صلی الله تعالیٰ علیه وآله وسلم, obeys his parents, practises Qufl-e-Madinah of tongue and eyes, and loves ‘Dawat-e-Islami’.
- Develop a habit of spreading Madani activities of Dawat-e-Islami in your area, study / teach in Madrasa-tul-Madinah for adults daily and submit the booklet of Madani In’amat monthly, under the for adults guidance of Zimmedaran (Dawat-e-Islami responsible Islamic brothers of your area).
- Particularly the Islamic brothers who belong to Dar-ul-Madinah should have a Sunnah- inspiring travel along with the devotees of Rasul in Madani Qafilah of your area as per the schedule set by Majlis Dar-ul-Madinah.