Aims and objectives
The key aims and objectives of Dar-ul-Madinah are as follows:
- To inculcate the spirit of seeking pleasure of Allah عزوجل, love for the Beloved Prophet صلی الله تعالیٰ علیه وآله وسلم and his Sunnah.
- To establish model Islamic education schools where essential Islamic knowledge shall be imparted with the reformed orthodox stream of academics.
- To provide Madani students with a meaningful education in a caring, safe and a well-ordered Islamic environment.
- To develop the academic skills and Islamic values in Madani children through quality education approved by learned religious scholars, professional experts and educationalists.
- To promote creativity, imagination and expression in such a way as to encourage every Madani student explore the personal potential.